By now we all know pomegranate provides our bodies with excellent health benefits… but what exactly are the pomegranate fruit’s nutritional values?
One pomegranate fruit contains tons of nutrition… and best of all, it’s low in calories. In just one pomegranate fruit there is around 100 calories and only about 25g of sugar. But that’s only the beginning of the nutrition pomegranate provides:
- a great source of potassium
- more antioxidants compared to other juices and even wine!
- vitamin B and Vitamin C
- great source of fiber
- helps prevent heart disease
- keeps your immune system in top notch conditions
- prevents buildup of material in your arteries
As you can see, drinking or eating pomegranate is a great choice for your health. With a low calorie count and so many health benefits you don’t need to feel any guilt as you indulge in the delicious pomegranate fruit.
common misspellings: pomagranate, pomegranat, pomegranite, pomegrante, pomegrenate, pomengranate, pomerantz, pommegranite, pomogranate